Я использовал SAM
6%

Всего голосов: 224
etherealko
Уважаемый
Постов в этой теме: 5

Непрочитанное сообщение 18 Апрель 2012, 20:18

ребят,
Thank you for taking the time to email AT&T in regards to unlocking your iPhone device. My name is Sharon Taylor and I will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Case number <case number> was created for the unlock code for your iPhone. The estimated completion 8-10 days, but due to volume the process may take longer.
это нормально? 8-10 дней еще правда не прошло, это письмо пришло позавчера.
1111Pavel
Уважаемый

Непрочитанное сообщение 18 Апрель 2012, 20:38

Урааа, анлок есть, всего за 4 дня и одно письмо в АТТ с mail.ru с простым текстом (Please unlocking my iPhone (IMEI: *********************), обидно только что месяц назад всего модем повысил.
Azizjon
Гуру
Постов в этой теме: 65

Непрочитанное сообщение 18 Апрель 2012, 20:58

никак не хочет и через тунец не пошло ошибки то 21 то 3115 то еще что то!!устал короче!!завтра на другой комп сделаю !!
balboa
Новенький

Непрочитанное сообщение 18 Апрель 2012, 21:01

Сегодня получил письмо на свой запрос разлочить iphone 4. Подключил телефон к PC, запустил itunes - но активировать так и не смог. Опять пишется что Sim карта не поддерживается.

Кто-то уже сталкивался с этой проблемой?

Обзор Айфон 4
Ghost1352
Уважаемый
Постов в этой теме: 2

Непрочитанное сообщение 18 Апрель 2012, 21:18

Привет Всем!!! Прислали мне ответ))) но что он означает, смысл так и не понял, даже в переводе, помогите разобраться.
Dear Yaroslav,

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone 7163.

We are unable to complete your request at this time due to the following reason:

The unlock code for this device is unavailable due to security restrictions based on the device's history. You may want to return the device and/or provide feedback to the seller.

Please note, if you are traveling internationally, iPhone is a quad-band phone and will work in many countries across the globe. Please visit www.wireless.att.com/learn/international/ for information on traveling abroad with iPhone.
gonsv
Уважаемый
Постов в этой теме: 7

Непрочитанное сообщение 18 Апрель 2012, 21:19

Еще один вопрос, возможно ли разлочить сохранив джейл?
mr112
Уважаемый
Постов в этой теме: 25

Непрочитанное сообщение 18 Апрель 2012, 21:53

Соловьёв Павел писал(а):Урааа, анлок есть, всего за 4 дня и одно письмо в АТТ с mail.ru с простым текстом (Please unlocking my iPhone (IMEI: *********************), обидно только что месяц назад всего модем повысил.
Дружище скажи пжл,тебе кеис создавали или нет?Просто я тоже 4 дня назад отправил ,дали кеис,сказали ждать :C
mr112
Уважаемый
Постов в этой теме: 25

Непрочитанное сообщение 18 Апрель 2012, 21:54

нельзя сделать анлок из-за плохой истории телефона
RW_Vovan
Уважаемый
Постов в этой теме: 19

Непрочитанное сообщение 18 Апрель 2012, 22:06

Подскажите адрес чата для общения с АТТ, пожалуйста...

iPhone 6s
SnakeSanders
Уважаемый
Постов в этой теме: 16

Непрочитанное сообщение 18 Апрель 2012, 22:29

Прислали на второе мыло
Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone with the last 4 IMEI digits of 2330. My name is Robin Davis, and I am happy to help you with your inquiry.

I have filed a case to retrieve the information needed to unlock your iPhone. The case number is CM20120418_39600439. It may take up to 14 days to receive the requested information. Please note that due to the overwhelming number of requests for unlocking iPhones, there could be some delays in processing your request. We appreciate your patience while we diligently work to get your requested information.

Thank you for contacting AT&T Mobility. We appreciate your business.

Denis, should you have additional concerns or questions about this issue please reply to this email. We realize that there are many choices in the wireless market, and we thank you for choosing AT&T!

Sincerely,

Robin Davis
AT&T
Online Customer Care Professional

Help AT&T improve our service to you! Please complete our short survey about your e-mail Customer Service experience. Click on:

The information provided in this e-mail is intended for the view and use of the authorized AT&T subscriber only. Content may not be shared or relied upon by third parties. AT&T, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to amend, modify or replace the written content of this message to correct or update answers provided to Subscriber. No term of Subscriber's Customer Service Agreement is altered, waived, or modified by this message unless expressly agreed by an authorized AT&T representative.

(c) 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.

Original Message Follows: ------------------------
Good day
I would really like to officially unlock my iPhone 4. My name is Denis Demin, i bought this phone on eBay , but I'm not the resident of USA, so I can't use it with local operators. My IMEI is xxxxxxxxxxx2330

И вот это на почту Good morning. I checked and there is already a case submitted for the imei you sent me. Here is the case number CM20120417_39500038 and it will take 5-7 business days for the unlock code team to work your request. They will contact you directly via email.
Закрыто