Update Log: Mar. 16, 2010
1. Added online music website in iPod, providing you with the online music audition function and abundant MP3 and ringtone resources;
2. Added support for restoring iPod data backed up on firmware 1.X and 2.X to firmware 2.X; added support for restoring iPod data backed up on firmware 3.X to the same iPhone with firmware 3.X.
1. Optimized the iTunes environment checking upon One-key Transfer and added support to download and install updates for iTunes earlier than v7.5;
2. Added prompt for batch uninstallation in Apps management interface and categorized deb software by their type (system or user);
3. Optimized mass SMS grouping in SMS miscount fixing function;
4. Now users can input multiple phone numbers at a time by separating them with semicolon (;) in SMS Chat;
5. Other function improvements.
1. Resolved the problem that when multiple SMS chat windows were opened, if a new message was received and appeared in one of the windows, its content might be added into every window;
2. Resolved the problem that the sending progress of mass SMS wasn’t accurate enough and the target contact didn’t show in real-time;
3. Resolved the problem that on iPhone with firmware 2.X, if a sent SMS contained “’”, its log might not be generated in SMS database;
4. Other bug fixes.